Join the Nonprofit Management Circle
Our Facebook community of nonprofit leaders is a safe space to discuss how to use Facebook for nonprofits and how to set up nonprofit Facebook pages, and other best practices and resources.
Our members include founders, treasurers, chairmen, presidents, and more from nonprofits like:
Our 3 community goals
Help nonprofit leaders grow
Find the answers to your questions and provide your insight to others. Harness the power of community to grow your knowledge, and return the favor with your own experience!
Capitalize on best practices
Learn the best tricks of the trade, what fundraisers or membership drives were the most successful, and why. If it works for one, it may very well work for others.
Discover the latest research on topics like accounting, fundraising, HR, and more. Find practical and theoretical information from the best resources out there.
Explore the most common topics in the Nonprofit Management Circle
- When is the best time to ask for donations?
- What is the best way to organize a board meeting during Covid?
- Who are the best nonprofit accountants you know?
- How to hire a community manager?
- What are the best tips to get ready for Giving Tuesday?
- What is the best CRM system for nonprofits?
- How to recruit volunteers?
- What are some of the best ways to increase member engagement?
- Where can I find free social media templates?